Linux # Command Memo 1
show your directory
clear the terminal
list all the things in the directory
- list the things inside usr directory
- list out a back directory
- display in long format
- show the hidden things also
- list in long format and show the hidden things also
- list the item and sort by Size
ls -l *txt
- list the item with .txt only
ls -lS >path
- list the item and sort by Size and output the result to file as path.
ls -d */
- list all directory
- cd ~
- go back to home directory
- cd ..
- cd /your path
- go to directory that you want to
- enter somethings and it will echo back Ctrl+D to End
- show the file
cat yourfile1 yourfile
- show the files
cat -b yourfile
- show and add the line numbers on the non-blank line
cat -n yourfile
- show and add the line numbers on all the lines.
cat -s yourfile
- show your files and decrease all the blank line to one line
cat -E yourfile
- show your files and add $ symobl on each of end line.!